They're going fast!

Last week I posted the retired list and already some of the items have sold out - particularly the retiring in colour products.

Download a PDF List of all Retiring Products for 2015

Check out the Retiring Products in My Online Store

I wanted to share with you cards made with some of my favourite retiring stamp sets.  I will be very sad to see these ones go!

World of Dreams (Item 134186)  This set is perfect for lots of occasions!

Cupcake Party (Item 134126)  This card was a swap I made for an event at last year's convention.  I love how happy this set and the colours makes me feel!

Swallowtail (Item 129216)  I will be most sad to see this set go - I love how this set can be the focal point of a card or be used as a background.

I can't wait to share the new catalogue with you.  I will have catalogues for you by mid May.  If you'd like a catalogue, please email me.  If you have a favourite stampset or product that is retiring, you can order online or email me and I'll submit your order for you.  Don't miss out!

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.