Spring seems to have arrived!

It's hard to believe that it's March already.  On the West Coast, Spring seems to have arrived.  When the cherry blossoms come out, it's my sign of Spring.  It's my favourite time of the year.

I wanted to share some cards made from the Botanical Gardens Bundle.  I love all of the cards I see made with the stamp set, framelits and DSP.  Not quite cherry blossoms but definitely tropical!

The first card is a card I made for a swap I'm in with amazing stampers from across Canada.  I used the Botanical Gardens DSP as the inside of the card - did you know that on some of the papers you can actually stamp on it?  In this case I stamped the insides of many of the flowers using the stamp set.  For the flower in Cajun Craze I added some gold Wink of Stella to the inner petals and also coloured a large pearl for the middle in gold.  I stamped a few flower images using a small flower stamp from Botanicals For You from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue.  Looking at it now, I should have added a few more :)


Here's another card using very similar colours to mine above.


This set using Lost Lagoon and Cajun Craze along with the DSP.


This set uses the Botanicals For You Stampset from Sale-a-Bration along with the Botanical Gardens DSP and Framelits.  The Botanicals For You stampset is only available until the end of March during Sale-a-Bration.  You can get it for free with a $60 order - a perfect time to order the Botanical Gardens Bundle.  The bundle includes the Botanical Blooms Stamp Set, Botanical Gardens DSP and the Botanical Builder Framelit Dies - all for $64.75.  Plus you will earn 1 free Sale-A-Bration item!



Do these cards inspire you?  Interested in learning more or in placing an order before Sale-a-Bration is over, email me!

Don't forget to check out the Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!  

Happy Stamping
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.