Weekly Deals and Shares

It's Tuesday again and the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals have been posted.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


There are a couple of items on the list this week that I love and use all of the time - the Decorative Label Punch and the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies.
I've used the Mini Treat Bag to create a card
This card used the Decorative Label Punch
Apologies for Christmas card, but another sample with the Decorative Label punch
The Decorative Label Punch is my "go to" punch.
If you're interested in placing an order for these items or any of the amazing new products in the Occasions Catalogue, you can email me or go to my online store.

Don't forget it's Sale-a-Bration, so for every $60 you spend you can choose 1 free item from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue!  There are some amazing products to choose from. 


Check out a 3 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin for $69 (regular $74.85).  Order a 3 month subscription and qualify for 1 free item from Sale-a-Bration.


Finally some shares of cards using some of the new products from the Occasions Catalogue.

Both of these cards use the A Nice Cuppa Stamp Set and the coordinating Cup and Kettle Framelit Dies.  Aren't these cards adorable!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you're interested in placing an order for any of the items, you can email me or go to my online store.

Happy Stamping
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.