It's beginning to feel like Spring!

Here it is February and in some parts of Canada it is feeling like Spring.  On the West Coast some of the snow drops and crocuses have started to peek out!  I know that's not the same across the country!

I want to share with you the Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!  Again some really cool items this week!



Here's a card I made last year using the Butterfly Basics stamp set - I love this set!


I also wanted to share with you a card made from the Picture Perfect Stamp Set in the Occasions Catalogue - when I saw the hummingbird I knew I had to have this set.  


I used Mint Macaron and Hello Honey for this card.  The hummingbird is a 4 step stamp so I used the Mint Macaron, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.  You can't see it in the picture, but I used the gold Wink of Stella to add some shimmer to the tail, neck and belly of the hummingbird!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you're interested in any of the products used in these cards, email me  or go to my Online Store.

Don't forget it's Sale-a-Bration, so for every $60 you spend you can choose 1 free item from the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue!  There are some amazing products to choose from.


Check out a 3 month subscription to Paper Pumpkin for $69 (regular $74.85).  Order a 3 month subscription and qualify for 1 free item from Sale-a-Bration.



Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.