Some great ideas for Party with Cake Stampset and the Party Pop-Up Thinlits

Hi everyone,
I wanted to share some amazing cards I received from friends using the Party with Cake Stamp Set and Party Pop-Up Thinlit Dies in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Remember that during Sale-a-Bration you can purchase this bundle plus the Confetti Texured Impressions Embossing folder (shown below in Dianes' and Elaines' cards) and choose 1 free item from the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.

First a card from my friend Diane Evans.



Diane's card uses some of the punched out pieces from the inside of the card.

Next a card from Yvonne Jackson using the same set



And finally one from Elaine Paget


These cards are all amazing!

Interested in learning more about this bundle and how to make some great cards?  Email me!

Haven't received an Occasions Catalogue or the Sale-a-Brations catalogue?  Email me.

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.