Weekly Deals

Every Tuesday, Stampin' Up! posts Weekly Deals.  These are a set of products at amazing prices that are available for 1 week or until supplies last.

Check out this week's deals!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Don't miss out!  I have two favourites this week - the Envelope Punch Board and the Vintage Faceted Buttons.  You can create coordinating envelopes of all sizes with the Punch Board.  What a way to add that extra "wow" to your card!  The Vintage Faceted Buttons are my favourite buttons of all time!  They look amazing on cards and projects!

While you're checking out the Weekly Deals, check out the Clearance Rack!  Great deals to be had while supplies last.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Have you received the Holiday Catalogue yet?  If not, email me and I'll make sure you get one.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.