Convention Recap - Day 2

Day 2 of the Stampin' Up! Convention is over!

Lots of great ideas in the stamping demonstrations.  I can't wait to get home to start to plan my Fall Classes. So many new products to share with you and so many great ideas for cards and projects.

We also have Prize Patrols today and I won a stamp set from the holiday catalogue and the Ornate Tag Topper Punch.  Woohoo!  We also had an all attendee give-away.  You're going to love the product we got - a new black ink that is amazing!

Here's my prizes!

After the day was over, Diane and I played in the photo booths.  Check it out!



Tomorrow I get to play with some more of the new products - I can't wait.  Diane and I are getting up early to go to the Gathering Place and take pictures of the sample boards.  Stay tuned!

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.