So many new products to play with

One of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator is that we get to see and play with the new products in advance.  I finally had time today to get to my craft room to play.  5 new colours have been introduced this year.  I'm always sad when we lose 5 colours but the new colours are always pretty amazing.  This year we have:

  • Watermelon Wonder
  • Cucumber Crush
  • Tip Top Taupe
  • Delightful Dijon
  • Mint Macaroon
Check them out!  These cards are made using the You're So Sweet and Bohemian Borders Stampset with the new 2015-2017 In Colour Blossom Accents.


Delightful Dijon
Tip Top Taupe
Watermelon Wonder (might be my favourite!)
Mint Macaroon
Cucumber Crush
If you'd like to receive a new catalogue, email me and I'll get one to you!

Don't forget that you have until June 2nd to place orders for products from last year's catalogue - some of the products will be retired. Email me with you orders before June 2nd to make sure that you don't miss out!

Happy Stamping!
Melva


No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.