Hello from San Antonio!

I've fallen behind on my posting!  Where does the time go?  It is that time of the year when I seem to fall prey to a cold.  I'd managed to avoid getting sick over the holidays when my husband was sick, but sure enough it finally caught up to me.  Much better now!  I'm enjoying the sunshine in San Antonio, TX for a week of work related meetings.  I really enjoy the River Walk area where we are - lots of activity with the restaurants, pubs and people!  It's a really pretty place especially at night with all of the lights in the trees!

I have classes scheduled for January 28 and 31 that still have spaces available!

All Occasions Card Class
January 28 from 7-9pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $30 for 4 cards with envelopes

Bring a friend (new to me) and the cost of this class is $25 or place a $50 order and the class is free.
Click here to reserve your spot.

All Occasions Card Class
January 31 from 1-3:30pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $35 for 5 cards with envelopes

Bring a friend (new to me) and the cost of this class is $25 or place a $55 order and the class is free.
Click here to reserve your spot.

If you are interested in registering, please email me.

Check out some more ideas from the Occasions Catalogue and the Sale-a-Bration Catalogue!
This card uses the Lotus Blossom - a stampset you can select for FREE with a $60 order during Sale-a-Bration
This card was case'd from the Occasions catalogue and uses the Celebrate Today stamp set and coordinating Balloon Framelits
A quick and easy card using the Painted Petals stamps
Again, quick and easy using the Painted Petals stamp set

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.