Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone!

I wanted to share this amazing card that I received from my friend Sue.  Sue has been learning how to quill and has done a beautiful job with the Christmas card she sent to me.  She's combined quilling with Paper Pumpkin with Stampin' Up! products.  I love this.

It's hard to see the snowflake but it hangs in the window.  She's used the Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating punch for the trees, the stamp set, wash tape, twine and tags from Paper Pumpkin and the quilled snowflakes.  Didn't she do a great job!  I will be saving this card to show off!  Thanks Sue!


Don't forget that the Holiday Catalogue ends on January 5th - while some products are being carried over, not all are.  If you want to order anything from the catalogue, send me your order before January 5th so that you don't miss out.

The Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration start on January 6th.  Email me if you want to received the new catalogues!

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.