Sneak Peek....

The Stampin' Up! Occasions and Sale-a-Bration catalogues will be available for you to choose some amazing products from starting January 6th.  I've already started to play with some of the new products.  My advice for you is to save your pennies - there are amazing new products in the catalogues and if you're like me you want them all.

Here's a few sneak peeks of cards made using the new products.  If you sign up for my upcoming classes you'll be making some of these cards.  Check out my classes here.

The first two cards using the stamp set "Sheltering Tree".  I love this set as there are so many ideas - I've CASE'd the samples in the new catalogue for the first card.


I couldn't resist the stamp set "Baby Bumblebee".  Since I like to place the sentiment where I want it I carefully cut off the sentiment from the image.
 My favourite products in the catalogue - Butterfly Basics stamp set and the coordinating Butterflies Thinnest.  This card is CASE'd from the catalogue.  It was such a beautiful card I couldn't resit.  I just changed up the sentiment and made it a birthday card!
Finally some pictures of the Perpetual Calendar Kit.  This will make a beautiful gift or you can keep it for yourself.  I'm having a class on January 31st to make this kit where you'll be able to use my stamps, ink pads and embellishments to make your kit.  Sign up by January 22nd so that I can pre-order your kit.


If you haven't received your catalogue yet, email me and I'll get one to you.

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.