It's good to be home....

I'm home from Argentina - we had a wonderful time.  I will definitely be practicing my Spanish before my next trip to South America.  I've returned from lovely warm weather to snow and cold (at least it's not as cold as it could be) in Saskatchewan this week.  I have to say it does feel nice to have snow around Christmas.  I'm sure the west coast will just be wet for Christmas.

I'm itching to get started playing with all of my new products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.  They arrived while I was away.  The catalogue will be available for you to purchase from January 6th (and believe me the products are wonderful, so save your pennies!).  Sale-A-Bration also starts that day so for every $60 you spend you earn one product from the SAB catalogue for FREE!

In the mean time, here's a sneak peek of the catalogues.  Isn't the bouquet of flowers amazing!  It's available as a kit so you can re-create it at home or join me in an upcoming class!



If you'd like to receive a catalogue, email me and I'll make sure you receive one.

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.