Buenos Dias from Buenos Aires

I'm in Buenos Aires - it was lovely to arrive in 32 degrees Celsius after leaving the West Coast with snow on the ground!  It was a long flight - Vancouver to Toronto and then south to Santiago, Chile and finally Buenos Aires.  I can't wait to explore and meet up with my colleagues.

My blogging may be a bit sporadic over the next week - apologies for that.  Don't forget to check out the Clearance Rack - it has been updated with some amazing new deals for the end of the year.  I'll be sharing some samples over the next few weeks made with new products from the Occasions Catalogue and Sale-a-Bration Catalogue.  One of the perks of being part of the Stampin' Up! family is that I get to see the catalogue and pre-order product.  You'll be able to do that in January.  All I can tell you is that the new catalogues are amazing!  I want everything!

A few picture of our flight here - first, pictures as we were landing in Santiago, Chile - the view of the mountains was amazing!


 Then coming in to Buenos Aires - definitely no mountains here.
 And finally on the ground after 26 hours in the air and in airports.  The beer definitely tasted good!
Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.