It's going to be a short post today...

Sorry for the short post today.  I'm on my way out to Abbotsford for Day 2 of Stampin' Up! Canadian Fall Conference.  I was there most of yesterday helping to set up and then doing a "show and tell" about Project Life by Stampin' Up!  It was so much fun!  This is one of the perks about being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - great events where you get to meet other demonstrators and their guests, share ideas and make great projects!  If you're interested in learning more, please Email me.
I was on the Project Life by Stampin' Up! Show and Tell table.  It was great to be able to share all of the wonderful things about Project Life - it's such and quick and easy way to get all of your pictures and stories into albums.  I'm planning a Project Life class for the new year (you'll have your Christmas pictures ready)!  Interested in learning more?  Email me.

Here's my Project Life table...
Also some of the projects that were on display in the room - we were Halloween focused yesterday with the decorations.  All of the Make and Takes were Christmas themed!  It was quite a combination!


Stay tuned for more pictures!
Happy Stamping!
Melva

1 comment

  1. It was great to meet you there, Melva! I really enjoyed the conference & volunteering - I hope you did, too!

    ReplyDelete

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.