Tuesday Updates and more....

I wanted to share with you the cards we will be making at my Holiday Card Class on Saturday, October 25th.  In addition to these cards there will be a surprise 3D item.  I love the Holiday season and each year I can't wait to get started on my cards and projects for the season.  This year was no exception.
Thanks to Barb Tucker for the White Christmas card idea and to Alison Solven for the Bright and Beautiful card idea.


Holiday Card Class - October 25, 2014 from 1-3pm

I have limited space available.  The cost is $35 for 4 cards and a 3D project - includes all supplies and envelopes.  If you are interested, please email me to reserve your spot.


Weekly Deals from Stampin' Up!

Check out the great weekly deals by clicking here.


2014 Holiday Supplement

There are some many amazing products in the Christmas/Holiday Catalogue and now Stampin’ Up! have brought Holiday supplement with more lovely projects to inspire us. There are a couple of new stamp sets, some Project Life goodies and even an amazing kit for creating 3D star boxes.  I love this and can't wait to get busy!



Check out the Supplement on line by clicking here.  Interested in placing an order - you can use my Online store or email me.

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.