Happy World Card Making Day

It's World Card Making Day today and what better way to celebrate than to spend the day in my craft room.  I'm getting ready for two stamping parties next week so I had lots to get ready.  I finished off my Water Colour Winter Simply Created Kit (Item 135869) from Stampin' Up!  This was so much fun to make!

Check these cards out.


This kit includes the supplies you need to make 20 cards - 5 different designs.  You do need some additional supplies - stamp sets (Water Colour Winter Too - Item 136819), re-inkers, an ink pad and adhesives.  I did make a couple of changes to instructions - changed the colours of the strips on the Merry and Bright card and didn't use the twine ribbon.  The cards still look amazing!

Interested in learning more about this kit or getting together to make cards for Christmas?  Email me!

Happy stamping
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.