White Christmas

I love the White Christmas stamp set (Item 135767) from the SU! Holiday Catalogue.  This is one of those stamp sets that I looked at and thought I wouldn't buy, but of course then I started to see some amazing cards posted on Pinterest and SU! Demonstrator blogs.  Darn!  And of course now I own it!

Here's some of those amazing samples:
Love this card made by Alison Solven.  She stamped her images and then cut it to look like a window frame.  Love it!

This card was made by Yvonne Jackson.  It's hard to see from the picture, but this has a fancy closure where one end tucks under the ribbon.


I can't wait to play with this stamp set and will share more when I do!  If you want to order this stamp set you can order online or email me.

Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.