Upcoming Classes!

I wanted to let you know about my upcoming classes.  I've got lots of classes planned through the end of October.  I'm excited to offer some new classes using Project Life by Stampin' Up! and some basic
stamping classes for those who have limited experience.  

Remember, if you have a group of friends that would like to get together to have fun and these dates do not work for you, email me and we can plan a different date.

Here's the list of all of the classes:

Project Life by Stampin’ Up!

September 30th from 7-9pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $35
Come and learn about this amazing and quick method of memory keeping - it’s great for everyone as it’s easy and fast!  We’ll make 4 pages to start your album.
All you have to do is bring your pictures.

Click here to register 

Stamping 101

October 4 from 10 am to noon
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $25.  Sign up for this class and World Card Making Day class and save $5 on this class.
Come and learn (or re-learn) the basics of stamping.  We'll make 4 cards using some basic stamping techniques.  All supplies included and you'll go home with 4 cards you can give to family and friends.

Click here to register

World Card Making Day

October 4 from 1-4pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost - 2 options:

  • Cards and Envelopes only - $25 - make 4 cards with envelopes
  • Cards/Envelopes plus stamp set - $35 - make 4 cards with envelopes and go home with the Holiday Home stamp set
Click here to register before September 20th

Stamping 101

October 8 from 7-9pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $25.
Come and learn (or re-learn) the basics of stamping.  We'll make 4 cards using some basic stamping techniques.  All supplies included and you'll go home with 4 cards you can give to family and friends.

Click here to register

Holiday Card Class

October 25 from 1-3pm
Location:  My home in New Westminster
Cost $35.
Come and get an early start on your holiday cards.  We'll make 4 beautiful cards that will get you started.

Click here to register.

Weekly Deals

It's also Tuesday and as always there are weekly specials from Stampin' Up!  Check them out here

New Polymer Stamp Set

Stampin' Up! has released a new Polymer stamp set today....You're Wonderful and I love this!  I can't wait to order it and play with it.  Check it out!

Aren't these amazing cards!

Interested in placing an order, email me or order online.

Thanks for stopping by!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.