September already!

Here it is September already! It's definitely feeling like fall with the chillier evenings.  I'm finishing up my late summer vacation - sitting on our sailboat waiting for the rain to stop so we can move to our next spot.  The weather is supposed to improve so I'm looking forward to one last weekend on our boat in the sunshine!

It's Tuesday so Stampin' Up! has announced new Weekly Specials.



Free Stamp Set

If you haven't received your Holiday Catalogue, email me and I'll send one to you.  I'm booking stamping parties now for the fall.  If you want to gather some of your friends and play with some fabulous new products email me and we'll find a date that works for you.  Hold a party with $325 in sales between now and October 31st and you'll receive the Good Greetings Stamp Set FREE!

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.