Traveler Sample Set

I wanted to share with you some samples made with the Traveler stamp set (Item 134510 - Wood; Item 134513-Clear).  This was one of those stamps sets that I knew I wanted when I saw it in the catalogue.

First of all, I had previously shared a swap that I received from my friend Yvonne Jackson but also want to share with you the amazing inside of her card.



Her card is beautiful from the outside but when you open it there is a surprise waiting for you.  She floated some hand cut images using window sheets.  I love this card - it's an alternative to Card in a Box cards I've been making and teaching lately. Thanks Yvonne for the great idea!



These are some of the cards I received at Convention from some talented demonstrators in Canada and the US.  Sorry I don't have the names for some of the demonstrators but if these are your cards, let me know and I'll happily credit you!
Card made by my friend Alison Solven


If you would like any information on these cards or other ideas for this amazing Stamp set, please leave a comment or send me an email.

Weekly Deals

It's Tuesday so here are the new weekly deals from Stampin' Up!  Don't miss out!


Thanks for dropping by!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.