Getting Ready for Day 2

The first full day at SU! Convention is over and I think there were 4000 very tired Demonstrators after a great day that included the launch of the Holiday Catalogue - yes Christmas goodies!

Waiting patiently for the doors to open :) and swapping (of course!)


















































The Catalogue is amazing!  I was able to go shopping and will be bringing some new stamp sets and other products home with me so stay tuned for samples and projects!  My advice is for you to start saving your pennies as you are going to want it ALL!

You will be able to order August 28th so email me or text me to reserve your copy!

Here is a sample of the card we made yesterday - I love these!  I'll be scheduling a class soon using the Kinda Eclectic Stamp Set - email me if you want to hold a spot!

Here I go on to Day 2 - Stay Tuned!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.