I've been Missing in Action....

It has been awhile since I've sat down to post - Sorry!  It's such a busy time of year.  I have been busy stamping though and I thought I'd share some of my projects. 

I finished all of my Christmas cards including this file folder card made for a swap I was in with some of my fellow demonstrators.  We get together each Christmas for a party - socializing, eating and of course stamping.  This year we even held our own version of the TV show "Chopped" but instead of cooking, of course we were stamping!  Here's a link to Alison Solven's blog posting and the pictures of the amazing cards that were made.  Unfortunately my partner and I were the team "chopped" in the first round, but our partners won the event.  We had such fun.
This card is made using the Envelop Punch Board to create the tabs on the edge and the Snow Day Stamp set (I love this stamp set!)
Next a collage I cased from Eileen Lefevre.  I just loved her Collage as soon as I saw it.  I changed up the banner as I didn't have the stamp set she used.  I'm not sure I will be giving this away!

This is 8 1/2" by 11" and used the Seasons of Style DSP. 
 I've been working on some non-Christmas projects as well.  I've mentioned the monthly swap I participate in.  Here is my November card - the theme was "Celebration".  I used the Flower Shop stamp set and the Pretty Print embossing folder.  I really like how the black and white turned out.

Of course it's that time of year when Stampin' Up! releases their Occasions Catalogue - you can start ordering from it on January 3rd.  Demonstrators get to pre-order (one of the many perks of being a demonstrator).  Here is a sneak peak of a card I made using three of the new products - Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper, Blessed Easter stamp set (I separated the words from the tulips) and the Banner Framelit Dies.

If you want to receive a catalogue as soon as they are available, email me and I'll make sure you get one.  There are so many amazing new products!

Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.