In Colour Samples

I hadn't tried out any of the new Stampin' Up! In Colours, but had some sympathy cards to make.  Never an easy thing to have to send, but I'm really pleased how they turned out.  I think that Baked Brown Sugar and Crisp Cantaloupe are my new favourite colours.  I love how they look together.

For the first two cards I used the Serene Silhouettes Stamp Set. 
This card incorporates the Baked Brown Sugar 3/8" Ruffled Stretched Trim
I love the new Pretty Print Embossing Folder


For the last card I used the Field Flowers Stamp Set.
I used a two step stamp process for the flowers - the background shade is Crumb Cake and the top colour is Early Espresso



I think I'll be using these colours more often!
Happy Stamping
Melva




No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.