On my way home!

I haven't been as good as posting as I had hoped, but I did manage to Tweet (can't believe I can say that) and also to get some pictures posted to Facebook.  I'm heading home from Salt Lake City today - it's been an amazing week!  It started with some great Late Night Stamper Events and finished with the 25th Anniversary Celebration for Stampin' Up! 

It's always sad when it comes to an end.  There were almost 6000 demonstrators from around the world here in SLC this week. Definitely made for long lines, but more importantly made for the opportunity to meet some wonderful new people.  What a great place to get to know demonstrators standing in the line ups!  We talked and we swapped (stay tune for more pictures) all week long.

This is a group photo of the Canada Inks Up! Team that was in SLC (well, except for me as I was off swapping in one of the organized swaps I was in while these ladies stood in line).  It's a great team of ladies led by Alison Solven.  We had such fun together and I must say looked pretty amazing in our red shirts and Canadian bling! 


I'm looking forward to getting home after a week here, but also can't wait for next year - Convention 2014 will be the week of July 14th.  It's already marked in my calendar! Stay tuned for some pictures of all of the goodies we got during Convention.  I posted the goodies from Day 1, but there were 2 more days! Everyone of us won a prize, including 25 lucky ladies who one the last prize of the day - ALL OF THE STAMPS IN THE NEW HOLIDAY CATALOGUE (wasn't me, but I'm happy with the prize I received). 

So much fun!
Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.