More samples of Valentine Treat Holders

It's getting closer to Valentine's Day and I've finished the few cards and chocolate treat holders that I give.  Yesterday I had lots of fun being creative with a friend of mine.  We played yesterday afternoon - made some cards and other creations and more importantly had lots of time to chat and visit.  I even brought my dog along to play with her 2 dogs and they got along famously!

Here's a few pictures of the treat holders.  I made these using the petal cone die by cutting 2 pieces and attaching them with double sided tape and then embellished.  I love how these turned out.  I had posted a picture of the one I had made last week using First Edition Designer Series Paper.  These ones use the More Amore Speciality DSP.  There are so many great embellishments in the Stampin' Up! Spring Catalogue and I've used a number of them on these samples.


I can't wait to give these away!  Happy Valentine's Day everyone.
Happy Stamping.
Melva
 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.