New York City

I haven't posted for a few days as my 2 sisters and I are visiting New York City!  It's our first time and I have to say WOW!  I've been lucky enough to travel to many cities in the world, but the New York experience has been nothing like any of them.  I think it is because we see so many images of New York City every day and when you see them in person it's just so amazing.

 Time Square is quite the site when you arrive.  Our hotel is right in Time Square and it really doesn't sleep!

We've done so much while here starting with a tour of the city visiting Central Park, Grand Central Terminal, the Flatiron Building, Greenwich Village and the World Trade Centre area.

So many pictures so much fun with my sisters.










And of course, it isn't New York without some shopping!  Today is our last day and we're off to Bloomingdale's.  There is some debate and concern that an extra suitcase needs to be purchased!

I'll be home on Friday night - back to reality, but will be good to be home.  I'll post some more pictures when I get home.  I can't wait to get started on NYC Photo Books for the 3 of us using My Digital Studio.  Stay tuned for some of those shares!

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!
Melva







No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.