More Shares

I have a few more cards to share with you.  I had fun making these cards for my family and friends and also in preparation for my upcoming classes.
One of our dear sisters has decided to take a leave from our Sorority Chapter.  We are sad to see her leave but are hoping that she will come back and visit often.  We gave her a gift and a card at our get together to start our year off.

 I love the Blooming with Kindness stamp set (Item 126422).  For this card I also used the a template made from the Paper Doily Sizzlet (Item 125592) and sponged over it in Baja Breeze for the background behind the flowers.  I also added texture with the Fancy Fan embossing folder (Item 127751).  I love how this card turned out and so did the receiver!

The next card uses the Owl Builder Punch (Item 118074) - it's so simple to use! A button and some ribbon to embellish.  With the current Back to Spool promotion, you get a FREE package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon-an $12.25 value-for every $50 you spend.  What a great way to stock up on your ribbon supply just in time for Christmas.  You can place your order on my Online Store or by emailing me.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.