Everything Eleanor

When I received the Everything Eleanor stamp set (Item 124164) at Stampin' Up!s Leadership event I knew that some fabulous cards could be created with it - I was right (at least I think I was right). 

Swap made for Every Stamp Set Swap"
 I like how this card turned out.  I used Wisteria Wonder and Black and cut out the flower and label images after stamping. 















Convention 2012 Swap
This card was actually inspired by a t-shirt that I bought.  The flowers and pattern on my t-shirt were navy with beige swirls and colour behind.  I added some spritz with crumb cake using a marker to the image.  I used the Fancy Fan embossing folder (Item 127751) to add some texture as the back ground and then layered the image and some Night of Navy card stock that I had cut using 2 different sizes of the Labels Collection Framelits (Item 125598)

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.