Stampin' Up! Convention - over for another year

My bags are packed - thank goodness I brought along an empty suitcase! and I'm heading back home after a week in Salt Lake City for the annual Stampin' Up! Convention.  Me and 3500 of my closest friends got together to stamp, swap samples and have fun!  And fun it definitely was.   It was great to meet new friends and connect with old friends.  So many memories! 

Looking forward to playing My Digital Studio 2 - comes out August 1st and will be available as a 30 day trial download.  It is amazing - so many enhancements over MDS.  We were all wowed by this!

Next year is Stampin' Up!s 25th Anniversary - can't wait! 

 I'll post some of the swap cards and goodies I received at conventions in the next few days.  In the meantime, happy stamping!

Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.