And some people think that Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year....

For Stampin' Up! customers and demonstrators, the release of the new annual Stampin' Up! catalogue is really the most wonderful time of the year.  I remember as a child when the Sears Christmas catalogue came out and I would spend hours pouring over the pages and writing my wish list.  Guess what I have been doing for the past month (as a demonstrator I got a sneak peak) :)

Today is the first day that you can place an order online from the catalogue.  You can check it out for yourself on my website.  If you want to receive a catalogue, email me and I'll make sure you get one.

There are so many amazing specials in June for anyone hosting a party as well as anyone who joins my Team!

Interested in hosting a party?
 If you host a party in June that totals $525 or more before shipping and taxes, you receive an additional $60 in free merchandise from the catalogue.  That is on top of the $90 in free merchandise you already receive for this party!  Wow!  Definitely too good to miss out on.  Get a group of your friends together and plan to host your own party.  Email me with the date you choose.


Remember I said that I got a sneak peak at the catalogue in May?
That's only one of the benefits of joining my team.  As a new member of my team you will be able to choose your own customizable Starter Kit worth $155 PLUS you'll get new products from the new Patio Party Suite for free.  This includes the Make a Cake Set, Patio Party Designer Series Paper and the Patio Party Digital Collection DVD - worth $60 and all for FREE!



Call or email me to learn more about this exciting offer or go to my website and click on Join the Fun!
Stay tuned for more exciting specials in June.
Thanks for stopping by!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.