First post of the New Year

It has been a while since I've posted, but I've definitely been having fun creating new cards and playing with all of the great new products that you will be able to order starting Thursday, January 4th when the new Occasions Mini Catalogue comes out from Stampin' Up!  Over the next few days, I'll post some of my creations!

I haven't typically created Valentine's Day cards, but I have some ladies that are interested in Valentine's Cards so I started creating.

This first card is made using the "Festive & Fun" stamp set that is currently available in the Holiday Mini -  it will only be available through tomorrow, so if you really like this, you can order through my Online Store.  It really is a great stamp set with stamps for Christmas and Halloween as well.



The embellishments for the card are from the new Occasions Mini - so many wonderful new products!  Just wait until you see them!




Another sneak peak of one of the stamp sets and new products in the new Mini.  I just love this card and as with many creations, this wasn't the way I had the card planned, but I love the way it turned out!


Stay tuned for some more creations and sneak peaks!  If you want to have a look at the catalogue, contact me and I'll make sure you get one.  I'm holding a Workshop on February 11th.  Come and see and play with the new products.  You can register through my Website.

Happy stamping!
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.