Sharing some creations!

Hi everyone,
It is definitely feeling like fall and time to start thinking about Christmas!

I'm sharing some of my cards with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators and crafters for the month of November so will post my creations here as well.

This week the challenge is "Let it Shine" - use glitter and rhinestones.  It is a perfect challenge as I start to think about Christmas.
This card is made using Serene Snowflakes and uses the Shaker Frames from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini.  These cars are so cute.  I used Glass Glitter in this one.



The Stitched Stocking Stamp Set and the Stocking Builder Punch is such an easy way to make beautiful cars!  I've also scored the white background using the Simply Scored tool - again very simple and quick to create a card everyone will love to receive this Christmas!

I will share some of my other cards later in the week.

Happy Stamping
Melva

No comments

Post a Comment

© Stamping With Melva • Theme by Maira G.